Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) is a high performance building system for residential and light commercial construction. This product is a panel composed of expanded Polystyrene insulation (EPS) or Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) board laminated between Magnesium Oxide Boards(MGO boards). While Wellyoung MgO SIPs is using Wellyoung Brand high quality MgO boards to make it.
SIP is manufactured under factory controlled conditions and can be fabricated to fit nearly any building design. The result is a building system that is extremely strong, energy efficient and cost effective. Building with SIPs will save you lots of time and cost.
Packing and Loading
Structure Insulated Panel(MGO) is dedicated for use inside and outside buildings if the panel is appropriately protected against weather. Inside buildings it can be used to finish walls, ceilings and floors and outside buildings as an element of roof covering and under elevation siding. Ceiling building panels are used to prepare ceilings filling - in building society inside in production plants if appropriately protected against weather.
• Single family houses and multi-family houses,
• Multi apartment residential buildings,
• Public utility buildings,
• Leisure facilities,
• Utility buildings.
Zhangjiagang Wellyoung Materail Co. Ltd is a professional manufacturer of Magnesium Oxide board (also called Magnesium Sulfate board, MgO board) and other related products in China. Our products have included Magnesium Oxide board, PVC laminated MgO ceiling tiles, HPL laminated MgO board, Decorative acoustic MgO panels, MgO SIPs and so on.
Wellyoung has focused on manufacturing MgO products for more than 15 years, and our factory are having the Intertek factory Audit every three months, which means the good and stable quality boards are always guaranteed from Wellyoung factory. Wellyoung always put the quality in the first place, and aims to make all our customers satisfied with our boards. Besides the normal factory quality control, Wellyoung also did a lot of tests on our own boards, which are based on different standards, such as TUV, Intertek, ZUS and so on. Right now, Wellyoung boards have been exported to more than 70 countries or areas in the world, and have enjoyed a very good reputation in the market.
Wellyoung has a very good sales and after-sales team, and they are very professional and responsible, and will be always full of passion and vitality to serve you in any time. Any questions or inquiries about our products, be free to contact me by the below contact information.
Benefits and Advantages
1. Architectural Benefits
* High quality construction method.
* Comfortably warm, clean, and quiet.
2. Cost Benefits
* Equal or lower first costs.
* Lower long term operating costs.
* Incentives available from utility service provider for energy efficient design.
* Lower maintenance costs for you.
3. Construction Process Benefits
* Easy to construct, with short learning curve.
* 60% shorter construction time
* Quick turnaround time for greater satisfaction.
* Increased builders production capacity.
4. Environmental Benefits
* 50% less framing lumber.
* 50% more energy efficient.
* Requires less room at building site (less site disturbance).
* Less construction waste.