Each wood planer is manufactured according to our specifications and tough quality control standards. We build our
planers with steel frames and cast iron tables for rigidity and accuracy.
*20'' /25" width
* 10" maximum cutting height
* Segmented infeed rolls
* 10/15 hp motor spins at 5,000rpm
20'' Model MBZ105A(Equipped with straight cutter head) ; MBZ105AL(Equipped with spiral helical cutter head)
25"Model MBZ106A(Equipped with straight cutter head) ; MBZ106AL(Equipped with spiral helical cutter head)
|Main technical data||MBZ106A/MBZ106AL||MBZ105A/MBZ105AL|
|Max working width||630mm||24-51/64 inches||500mm||19-11/16 inches|
|Max working thickness||255mm||10 inches||255mm||10 inches|
|Min working thickness||5mm||13/64 inches||5mm||13/64 inches|
|Max working length||220mm||8-21/32 inches||220mm||8-21/32 inches|
|max cutting depth||8mm||5/16 inches||8mm||5/16 inches|
|Cutterhead speed||5000r/min||5000 rpm||5000r/min||5000 rpm|
|Feed speed||0-18m/min||0-60 FPM||0-18m/min||0-60 FPM|
|Main motor||11kw||15 HP||7.5kw||10 HP|
|Machine weight||1000kg||2205 lbs||900kg||1984 lbs|
Wood planer can be equipped with straight cutter head or Spiral Helical Cutter head.Spiral cutter head is much better and easy to change the blades.
Optional Spiral Helical cutter head*Low Noisy.Easy to change the tips.
*Save your time and value your wood
TIGRA Carbide Tips made in Germany*4 Faces TipsMade in Germany
*Using longer time
DESCRIPTION of SPIRAL HELICAL CUTTER HEADSpiral cutter head will last longer than standard straight knife cutters. You can rotate the cutting teeth so the planer
* Carbide cutting teeth are more durable than straight steel blades.
* Each square tooth has 4 cutting edges. If you wear out an edge, you can rotate the cutting square 90° for a new edge.
* Spiral head offers a smoother cut if correctly set up.
* No need to worry about leaving streaks on boards if a cutting tooth gets chipped. Just rotate it and continue to produce
* Small cutting teeth produce narrower chips than straight-knife cutters, so your dust collector won't get clogged.
* Faster and easier to set up: the cutter head comes with each square indexed in its place. (With a straight 3-knife cutter, you
have to adjust the height.)
* Much quieter than a 3-knife head. The tiny blade squares are staggered and don't hit the material at the same time.
* Covered by a 1-year warranty.