Steel Fabrication Workshop Layout Steel Structure Workshop
Pre-Engineered Multi-Storey Steel Structure Building is becoming more and more popular all over the world. With steel structural H beam as the main frame, the building appears more beautiful in shape and it can satisfy the demand of various of shapes designed to meet different demands. Decorative curtain walls can be easily assembled on the steel structural members too. Meanwhile, steel structure buildings have better anti-seismic performance up to Eight grade earthquakes.
- More floors: the maximum height is over 20 storeys.
- Low cost: Unit price range from USD30-80/sqm according to customers' request.
- Easy and fast installation, save time and labor cost.
- Lifespan: 25-50 years.
- Environment friendly, stable structure, anti-earthquake, water proof, fire proof and energy conserving, prefabricated and customized design, high space efficiency, nice appearance, recyclable…
|Product Model||G550 , AZ 150G|
|Structure||light steel structure,C steel,U steel,Galvanized steel with high strength , Expansion bolt for light steel villa design , Galvanized bolts|
|Roof||Asphalt tiles , Waterproof roll , Gypsum board|
|Stairway||Light steel construction , OSB board for prefab villa|
|Wall||Wall filler, Glass fiber , OSB board , Metal engraved insulation board , Respirable paper , Gypsum board|
|Floor||Damp-proof course , Fiber cement board , Wooden floor|
|Door||Steel security door , PVC door, aluminum door|
|Window||Aluminum / PVC sliding window with single glass|
|Exterior Wall Decoration||Color Coated Embossed Decoration Plate(PU Insulation)|
|Water & Sewer||Hot water pipe , Cold water pipe|
In order to give you more accurate quotation, please supply us the following information:
1. Live load on roof(KN/M2), live load on second floor(KN/M2) if have
2. Wind speed(KM/H) or wind load(Kn/M2)
3. Snow load (Kn/M2) if have
4. Earthquake load if have
5. Crane(if have): Crane span, crane type, crane quantity, crane lift height, max lift capacity, max wheel pressure and min wheel pressure